The Advance VU500™ delivers exceptional cleaning performance in an easy to use, easy to maintain upright vacuum that is designed to withstand stringent environmental requirements.
• Automatic, self-adjusting brush height ensures proper cleaning performance and maximum productivity when cleaning different floor surfaces.
• With the Advance Radius Turning System, the VU500 delivers exceptional maneuverability to optimize operator efficiency.
• The VU500 provides excellent indoor air quality with three-stages of filtration, including true certified H.E.P.A., that will contain >99.97% of all dust, pollen, bacteria, allergens, and other particles >0.3 microns.
• Meets LEED requirements with CRI Seal of Approval (Silver) and low sound levels.
PERFORMANCE AND FEATURES
- Quick cord clip for simple cord management
- Detachable power cable removal for quick service
- Standard certified H.E.P.A. filter
- Tools-free brush removal
- Non-marking, tear resistant bumper
- Quiet operation at 68 dB A
MANUALS & LITERATURE
1169 KB, PDF, Last Update: Tuesday, January 26, 2016
1173 KB, PDF, Last Update: Wednesday, August 7, 2013
990 KB, PDF, Last Update: Monday, May 4, 2015
No videos available at this time.