TERRA® 5200B FLOOR SWEEPER
INDUSTRIAL CAPACITY AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE
The Terra® 5200B is the high productivity answer for sweeping applications that require battery power for reduced noise and superior indoor air quality. The 5200B offers a unique combination of battery operation, a 52-inch (132 cm) sweep path and a heavy-duty, high-dump, automated debris hopper.
Dual side brooms and a symmetrical design allow the Terra 5200B to edge clean from either side to reduce the need for turning in confined areas. The wide sweep path allows the 5200B to clean up to 80,080 sq feet (7,440 m2) per hour.
The Terra 5200B features simple and intuitive operator controls for reduced training time and consistent results. An adjustable seat, tilt steering wheel, and quiet operation ensure a high level of comfort.
The automated high-dump debris hopper uses a powerful hydraulic system to lift and dump up to 242 lb (110 kg) of debris at a variable height up to 54 inches (137 cm). This system allows the operator to sweep up heavy loads of debris, and dump them at the touch of a button.
In keeping with the Total Clean® philosophy, the Terra 5200B has an open service bay that allows complete and easy access to all machine components. Additionally, it features tool-free access and removal of the main broom and dust filter for simplified maintenance. Total Clean features result in lower total cost of ownership and increased productivity to drive down the cost of cleaning
PERFORMANCE & FEATURES
- Hydraulic, high-dump hopper provides easy and safe disposal of large debris volume
- Large battery pack powers quiet, emissions-free and odor-free operation
- Dual side brooms for maximum productivity and for left or right edge sweeping
- Large filtration system coupled with an automatic shaker and high air flow for superior performance and air quality
- Rugged construction and durable components assure years of reliable performance
- Simple, intuitive operator controls for easy training and consistent results
MANUALS & LITERATURE
2130 KB, PDF, Last Update: Friday, October 05, 2012
292 KB, PDF, Last Update: Friday, January 25, 2013
1633 KB, PDF, Last Update: Friday, May 08, 2009
6953 KB, PDF, Last Update: Friday, May 08, 2009
5584 KB, PDF, Last Update: Friday, May 08, 2009
No videos available at this time.