PRODUCTIVE, COMFORTABLE, RELIABLE WITH INCREDIBLE DUST CONTROL
The Proterra™ is the ideal industrial sweeper, from factories to warehouses, parking garages to foundries and much more. The unique design makes fast work of large facilities with its wide cleaning path, excellent maneuverability and high capacity hopper. An ergonomic interface and the unique Clear-View™ sight lines to critical sweep areas ensures safe and comfortable operation.
The available DustGuard™ system applies a fine “fog” to suppress dust at its greatest source – the side brooms. The result is a controlled sweep path that is 75% more productive than its nearest competitor.
DustGuard is part of the innovative DustClear™ Five Stage Dust Control System, which also includes a vacuumized main broom chamber, an airflow labyrinth, nanofiber technology dust filtration, and an airflow restoration system with Liberator™ variable frequency filter shaker.
MaxAccess™ minimizes downtime and maximizes efficiency, reliability and longevity through quick and easy access to all engine and hydraulic components.
Proterra comes with Set-’N-Forget™: set the main broom sweep pressure just once; the system automatically adjusts to apply consistent pressure even as the brush wears.
With superior dust control, innovative safety features, low maintenance costs, ease of operation and increased productivity, the Advance Proterra is the ideal solution for high-demand industrial applications.
PERFORMANCE & FEATURES
- Large ergonomic operator comfort-zone with Clear-View™ sight lines to increase comfort and safety
- DustGuard™ attacks and controls dust at the side brooms for 64 inches of dust controlled sweeping
- Wide 35.5 inch main broom automatically adjusts broom pressure as the broom wears
- Analog-logic™ controls simplify operation and reduce training time
- Rust-proof structural roto-molded hopper with integrated 5 mph bumper extends machine life
- Variable dump height of up to 62 inches allows fast and simple disposal of debris
MANUALS & LITERATURE
2635 KB, PDF, Last Update: Tuesday, September 25, 2012
Dust Control Brochure
680 KB, PDF, Last Update: Tuesday, September 25, 2012
339 KB, PDF, Last Update: Tuesday, May 15, 2012
5323 KB, PDF, Last Update: Tuesday, July 07, 2009
6613 KB, PDF, Last Update: Tuesday, July 07, 2009
No videos available at this time.