HEAVY-DUTY CONSTRUCTION AND MASSIVE CAPACITY
The Granterra is the largest, most durable sweeper in the Advance line. Heavy-duty steel construction withstands years of rugged use, even in the harshest environments.
Equipped with a standard 50-inch main broom and single side brush, the Granterra offers a 66-inch wide sweep path. Add an optional second side brush to expand the sweep path to a full 78 inches.
Granterra takes on your largest areas and voluminous debris, both indoor and outdoor. The huge 27-cubic-foot hopper will gobble up 4x4s, 2-liter bottles, sand, gravel, paper – whatever you throw at it.
Granterra handles rough debris, but it’s easy on the operator. Comfort features include an adjustable suspension seat with lower back support, oversize tires for a smooth ride, and an available all-weather cab, complete with air conditioning, heat and defroster. Easily maneuver tight, congested areas with full-time power steering, and single foot pedals to control forward and reverse.
Granterra is the ideal solution for facilities such as cement, gypsum, chemical, steel and utility warehouses; aluminum plants; foundries; and big box distribution centers. These high-production machines stand ever-ready to do your most difficult sweeping.
PERFORMANCE & FEATURES
- 66-inch sweeping path with standard single side broom, or 78 inch (198 cm) path with available dual side brooms
- Heavy-duty steel construction throughout for reliable performance and durability
- Ergonomic cab and controls assure operator comfort and productivity
- Large capacity 27-cubic-foot hopper, with available exclusive forward low dump
- Advanced dust control and filtration systems
- Complete instrumentation features hour and voltmeter, oil pressure, water temperature and electric fuel gauge
MANUALS & LITERATURE
656 KB, PDF, Last Update: Wednesday, July 10, 2013
1566 KB, PDF, Last Update: Friday, August 14, 2009
Options Parts List
4146 KB, PDF, Last Update: Friday, August 14, 2009
5555 KB, PDF, Last Update: Friday, August 14, 2009
No videos available at this time.