The WP630™ from Advance is designed to be the most efficient and effective way to extract water from carpet at any water damaged facility. This new and innovative design has increased the efficiency of the airflow by top mounting dual 3-stage vacuums, thus eliminating stand-pipes and bends into the tank. This significantly reduces restrictions in airflow and increases efficiency. Powerful yet efficient, the 3-stage vacuums only use 13 amps of power with one cord which is ideal for flooded sites where power may be limited. The WP630’s ergonomic and lightweight design makes it easy to handle by one person with little or no bending or stooping. Large rear wheels carry the WP630 up and down stairs or nearly anywhere you need it to be, to complete the job with little effort or strain. To increase productivity, two (2) diaphragm bilge pumps automatically and continuously remove the waste water from the 9 gallon recovery tank through a standard 3/4 inch garden hose at 10.5 gpm, thus eliminating the need to stop and empty the tank.
PERFORMANCE & FEATURES
- Top mounted, dual three-stage vacuums increase airflow efficiency and vacuum performance - improving water recovery
- Ergonomic, upright, compact design for easy maneuverability and easy storage
- Rotationally molded body with a lifetime warranty for maximum durability
- Three-stage filtration system increases pump life
- Runs on a single 25 foot cord at only 13 amps
- Auto-dump, 10.5 gallons per minute with a 9 gallon recovery tank
MANUALS & LITERATURE
385 KB, PDF, Last Update: Monday, March 20, 2017
No videos available at this time.