A Revolution in Daily Cleaning.
REV Technology is the Preferred Choice for Routind Daily Cleaning with Superior Results.
Floors are Cleaner in a Single Pass - Dual random orbital action quickly and efficiently attacks dirt from multilple directions.
Save Time with Fewer Dump and Refill Cycles - REV™ machines use far less water than conventional disc scrubbers.
Save Money! - Less water means less detergent is used.
NO SIDE SPLASH - The slow macro orbit of REV prevents water from splashing onto adjacent surfaces.
NO SPLASH SKIRT - Cleans tight to walls, which reduces time spent on detail work.
Most Even Cleaning in the Industry - REV's exclusive fixed pad driver allows the entire pad surface to clean your floor.
NO Swirl Marks - Dual random orbital action delivers an even clean without swirl marks!
EcoFlex™ Onboard Detergent Metering System - Saving money, time, and the environment.
Increased Safety - All REV scrubbers are certified by the National Floor Safety Institute ( NFSI) to increase floor traction by more than 21%.
PERFORMANCE & FEATURES
- Patent-pending REV random orbital scrubbing technology with high speed ¼ inch micro scrubbing and 14 inch rotational macro scrubbing attacks dirt from multiple directions for superior cleaning effectiveness.
- Low operating noise of 61 decibels allows for easy daytime cleaning. SC750™ REV™ can be operated without disturbing facility occupants, so you can clean even during daytime hours.
- SC750 with 21 gallon (80 L) solution and recovery tanks
- Self adjusting skirt on disc machines
- Intuitive control panel allows for simple one-touch operation with minimal operator training.
- Dual 14 inch scrub pads provide wide 28 inch scrub path for increased productivity
MANUALS & LITERATURE
441 KB, PDF, Last Update: Friday, March 15, 2013
8612 KB, PDF, Last Update: Monday, January 24, 2011
1533 KB, PDF, Last Update: Monday, January 24, 2011
No videos available at this time.