INTRODUCING THE SC500™
INCREASE CLEANING EFFICIENCY AND PRODUCTIVITY
From smaller areas in distribution centers and sports arenas to small manufacturing floors, the Advance SC500™ walk-behind scrubber ushers in a new wave of productivity in the places where cleaning professionals need it most. With a modern design engineered to provide better control and improved sightlines, this compact 20 inch and 12 gallon disc scrubber cleans both effectively and quietly. Already one of the quietest compact scrubbers, the SC500 has a Quiet Mode for daytime cleaning environments.
With a revolutionary flow regulation system that adjusts the solution output based on the speed of the machine, SC500 ensures consistent cleaning results using less water and chemical while improving productivity per tank. Combine that with the exclusive EcoFlex™ system—which allows for variable detergent (including ultra-low) or water-only cleaning—and the SC500 is in a category of its own when it comes to sustainability and efficient cleaning.
PERFORMANCE & FEATURES
- Two key system with separate controls for the Superuser (yellow key) and Operator (gray key)
- Mechanical foot pedals allow for hassle-free raising and lowering of the squeegee
- Easy click off/on brush/pad holder with control panel button (disc model only)
- No-nonsense pinch-to-control tank drain hose simply works
- Solution tank easily fills via front grate, sink-attachable hose, or side fill port
- Recovery tank tilts back easily, allowing full access to the batteries and the EcoFlex™ System detergent bottle
Select Models Only
MANUALS & LITERATURE
858 KB, PDF, Last Update: Thursday, June 23, 2016
436 KB, PDF, Last Update: Thursday, June 23, 2016
13635 KB, PDF, Last Update: Wednesday, June 3, 2015
5565 KB, PDF, Last Update: Wednesday, June 3, 2015
No videos available at this time.