HIGH PERFORMANCE AND CONTROLLED EMISSIONS
The new Advance PBU Series propane-powered burnishers are loaded with performance features to make your floors shine in less time.
The PBU series provides the fastest high-gloss burnishing available. The Advance PBU 21 has a 21-inch (53 cm) pad size and can burnish up to 25,000 square feet (2,322 m2) per hour, while the PBU 27 model offers a larger 27-inch (68 cm) pad capable of burnishing up to 33,000 square feet (3,066 m2) per hour. Simple controls ensure your operators won’t be slowed down with machine adjustments — just start it and go.
Powerful 603cc Twin-V engines provide the torque to drive the pad at a high rpm that produces a sparkling shine. Select models offer catalytic mufflers, a heavy-duty felt seal on the shroud that provides the best dust control on the market and Carb Gard™, a device that shuts off the engine if it detects harmful emissions.
Easy pad changing, low maintenance and rugged dependability round out the benefits of choosing the new Advance PBU series of propane-powered burnishers.
PERFORMANCE & FEATURES
- Durable, heavy-duty, permanently lubricated sealed bearings
- Rugged one-piece cast deck and frame with powder coat finish resists damage
- Toe-kick design for under counter access
- Adjustable, cushioned handle, with convenient controls for operator comfort and ease-of-use
- Fuel lock-off and check valve for added safety
- Carb Gard™ emission control stops engine in event of high exhaust emissions, and triggers LED notification
MANUALS & LITERATURE
246 KB, PDF, Last Update: Friday, March 15, 2013
Operators Manual - Dust Control
3932 KB, PDF, Last Update: Friday, June 03, 2011
4765 KB, PDF, Last Update: Friday, June 03, 2011
No videos available at this time.