CONSISTENT, HIGH-GLOSS PERFORMANCE WITH EASY OPERATION
Advolution™ 20 and 20XP cord electric burnishers are designed to maximize performance, productivity, and operator ease. Both models feature the unique Flex Floor™ Technology, enabling the motor to pivot and hug floor contours. Advolution also utilizes a patented gas spring technology that precisely regulates the head pressure for a maximum shine on hard floor surfaces. This exclusive patent also enables the machine to be smaller and more maneuverable.
The safety yellow SuperFlex™ cord is secured with a quick-release rotating cord hook that allows the operator to release all 75 feet at once to save time and effort. The SafeStart™ function requires the handle to be in the operating position before the machine can be started. Operating at less than 67 dB A, Advolution 20 & 20XP are perfect for daytime burnishing.
The EZ Store™ handle minimizes the storage space, and allows the operator easy access to check pad wear or replace the burnishing pad.
Advolution 20 has a 20-inch burnishing surface that runs at 1,500 rpm.
Advolution 20XP is a 20-inch dust control model that runs at 2,000 rpm. Powerful suction collects burnishing dust in the unit’s dual-port dust bag, providing total dust control for improved indoor air quality to protect the health of the operators and facility occupants. When using the Advolution 20XP, operator productivity is increased by eliminating the need for dust mopping after burnishing.
PERFORMANCE & FEATURES
- EZ Store™ construction allows storage in the smallest of cleaning closets, and enables easy pad changing
- Patented design enables maneuverability and reduces training requirements
- Maintenance free direct drive transmission eliminates adjustment of noisy belts, bearings and pulleys
- Rotomolded body provides lasting durability
- Low sound level permits operation anywhere anytime
- Wrap-around skirt seals tightly to floor to control dust
MANUALS & LITERATURE
891 KB, PDF, Last Update: Wednesday, October 20, 2010
233 KB, PDF, Last Update: Friday, January 25, 2013
286 KB, PDF, Last Update: Monday, May 04, 2009
No videos available at this time.