CRI SEAL OF APPROVAL IN LOW-MOISTURE INTERIM CLEANING MODE, AND DEEP CLEANING RESTORATIVE MODE
AquaClean self-contained carpet extractors include the basic, hard-working 16ST model, or the deluxe, feature-rich 16XP and 18FLX.
The AquaClean 16XP and 18FLX feature Advance’s patented Dual Cleaning Mode (DCM) technology for fast dry times, reduced cost to clean, increased productivity and sustainable operation. Indirect spray is used in low-moisture mode so less chemical and water are used. This productively extends dump and refill intervals, while allowing foot traffic to return sooner as the carpet dries more quickly.
Operating AquaClean in low-moisture mode has earned it the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) Seal of Approval. Low-moisture mode is three times more productive per tank compared with traditional commercial extractors.
The flip of a switch engages the deep cleaning restorative mode of the AquaClean 16XP or 18FLX. Increased moisture and aggressive brush agitation loosen tough soils from high traffic areas.
The AquaClean 16XP and 18FLX incorporate an onboard spotting and upholstery tool and hose allowing the operator to multitask and clean furniture at the same time as the carpet. And the optional, no tools required, hard floor kit converts the AquaClean 16ST, 16XP, or 18FLX to a 16 inch or 18 inch auto scrubber for hard floor cleaning.
The AquaClean 18FLX features a flip over handle, so they can be operated as a traditional pull-back extractor or an ergonomic walk-behind.
PERFORMANCE & FEATURES
- Fully variable brush height adjustment control.
- Simple, intuitive controls reduce training time and facilitate easy operation
- No-tools removable brush and vacuum shoe for easy maintenance
- Aggressive brush provides deeper cleaning and propels the machine with just two fingers
- Aerodynamically engineered vacuum shoe for improved water recovery and faster dry times
- Optional hard floor kit converts any AquaClean® into a small hard floor scrubber
MANUALS & LITERATURE
922 KB, PDF, Last Update: Thursday, June 30, 2011
234 KB, PDF, Last Update: Thursday, July 25, 2013
1324 KB, PDF, Last Update: Monday, May 04, 2009
795 KB, PDF, Last Update: Monday, May 04, 2009
No videos available at this time.